Mexican Independence Day
This week we are doing something a little different. In honor of the upcoming Mexican Independence Day, we are trying a flight of five tequilas and will be ranking them from our most to least favorite. The five tequilas we are trying are:
- El Espolòn Blanco, by Destiladora San Nicolas
- Exotico Reposado, by the Exotico Distillery
- Corazòn de Agave Blanco, by Tequila San Matiás de Jalisco
- Sol de Oaxaca Reposado, by the Sol de Oaxaca Distillery
- Sauza Tres Generaciones Añejo, by the Jalisco Distillery
All five of these tequilas are 40% ABV (90 proof). You can find our final ranking by heading over to our Reviews page.
Finally, thanks for listening and we hope you tune in next week.
Above all your hosts this week are Jason, Marissa, Anthony, Amber, Tim, and Mike.
Music by The Passion HiFi