This week we are back celebrating the Fourth of July with more beer! Welcome to the second annual Cask Mates Tournament, Texas Craft Beer Edition! A competition to name, in our opinion, the best tasting Texas Craft beer (both light and dark). Listen below to hear as we go through the competition, or you can see a quick breakdown by going to our Reviews page.
Jason will be hosting this episode (with help by Maleek), with Anthony, Marcus, Marissa, Mike, and Tim judging. The beers we have included in our bracket were selected based on their online ratings from some random website we used to find them all. They include:
- Oasis Texas Brewing Meta Modern Session IPA
- Hops & Grain Brewing The One They Call Zoe
- Adelbert’s Brewing Tripel B Tripel Ale
- Live Oak Brewing Hefeweizen
- Independence Brewing Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout
- 512 Brewing Pecan Porter
- Infamous Brewing Sweep the Leg
- Jester King Brewing Funk Metal
Thanks for listening and we hope you have a safe and happy Fourth of July.
Music by The Passion HiFi